Ashley and Brenda Hanson live in Edmonton, ALberta. Ashley is finishing off his psychology degree and working as a youth worker. Brenda recently finished her Kinesiology degree and is working! This blog is the exciting life and times of the Edmonton Hansons!!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Okay so maybe not!!

Okay so maybe I kind of limped into this blogging thing! Ha...but it is a new year and I have big plans for this year!

Anyways, Ash is back in school and working and I for some crazy reason decided to take my masters. So, now we are both in school and working! I am not sure what is wrong with us!

In April Ash will be done school and it will be his turn to work full-time! This summer however, neither of us will be in school so hopefully we can do some fun camping and such. Maybe even a canoe trip!! That would be exciting!

Well, I should get back to work but I thought I should let you all know about my plans to turn over a new leaf this year, so expect some big changes in the Hanson Family this year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home